Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Friends with Co-workers

I believe that being friends with co-workers is very important, but it is not necessary. I think its important because if you don't have a ride to work you can ask them if they can take you. Another reason is that on your lunch you can go with them so you won't be alone. I feel it is not necessary because you are going to work and make money not to socialize. It is also not necessary because you can get distracted talking to them and then you wont focus on the work your supposed to get done. That's why i feel it is important, but not necessary at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Mr C, I understand what you mean about being friends can be important, but not necessary. Also, friends need to be careful that they don't take advantage of their coworker friends. For example, if you were to ask a friend for a ride frequently, then it would be important to help out with paying for gas or doing something in return. The bottom line, work might be more meaningful if there are friendships there to make each day more interesting and enjoyable, no matter what the job is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with its good to be friends with workers because the can help you out, like you said give a ride to work. I also agree with you you are there to earn money and not just talk.

    ReplyDelete

Friends with Co-workers

I believe that being friends with co-workers is very important, but it is not necessary. I think its important because if you don't have...