Friday, March 24, 2017
Writing Challenges
Many people have trouble writing, including me. For example I get confused with there and their when I'm writing a sentence. Im sure many other people have trouble with that as well. i also have trouble with periods and commons because Im not sure if Im supposed to put a period or comma. Another challenge I have when writing is how to keep a paragraph going without it not making sense. Those are some challenges that many people including me face while writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends with Co-workers
I believe that being friends with co-workers is very important, but it is not necessary. I think its important because if you don't have...
MrC, I appreciate your honesty and straight up discussion of some of your challenges. Homonyms, synonyms antonyms can confuse us. Here is a link that has a list of these type of words.
ReplyDeletehttp://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-antonyms-synonyms-and-homonyms.html
It is always good to surround yourself with resources, so you have a reference. Also, it is a good idea to give yourself time to practice. I feel that sometimes, that is my dilemma. I don't realize how long it will take me to write a reference letter, or create a new assignment or even send an email to a colleague because I need to have time to process, evaluate and proof my writing.
Yeah I have trouble with there and their also it gets really confusing. It feels good knowing I ain't the only one with those challenges.
ReplyDeleteI strongly agree with you Carlos because i also have the same trouble as you do. By practicing you will see many changes in your writing and you wont have as much trouble and it is also good to find help.
ReplyDeleteWriting can be a hard thing to do. Commas are used to show a pause and periods are used to end a statement. Paragraphs are supposed to revolve around your topic, that's why the topic sentence is suppose to do. Topic sentences are supposed to state what you will be talking about.
ReplyDelete