Tuesday, April 11, 2017
My Future Career Interest
One of my future career interest is to become a welder. I chose this career because I like to do hands on work because I work better. I like welding because in high school I had a welding class and it was really fun welding metals together. Ever since i had a welding class I really focused on welding a lot and i even want to go to college to take a welding class. I'm also really sure I can accomplish this career. Another reason is that i like to learn new thing while working and becoming a better person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends with Co-workers
I believe that being friends with co-workers is very important, but it is not necessary. I think its important because if you don't have...
Welding is a skill that can earn you a lot of money. I am happy to hear that you enjoy that trade and are planning to continue to study this trade. It is amazing what welders can build and assemble with their talent. It sounds like you have your plans for the near future. AHC does have a good welding program there, so you will soon be off to a good start!
ReplyDeleteI think it is great that you have your mind set and know what you want. I think it will be easy for you to finish your career in welding since it interests you and you like doing that.
ReplyDeletePersonally i think hands on work is the best work. People are always going to need a wielder, even with technology advancing as it is, when you learn a trade like wielding you almost always will have a job, there will always be a need for people like that, you just need to know where to look.
ReplyDelete