Sunday, April 2, 2017

communicating in High School

Communicating in High School is very difficult now a days due to technology. It is difficult because everything can be done through text or social media. The bad thing about communicating through technology is that you are use to texting somebody and not talking to them face to face. That causes you to be very shy when you have to go in front of the class to present. Communicating through social media is sometimes good because you meet new people and when you see them in person it wont be as awkward because you've already talked to them on social media. My point is that everyone in High School communicates through technology.

6 comments:

  1. I think you're right about this, we all have accustomed to technology doing all the communicating for us. This could potentially make us lack in communication skills in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Carlos because we as teenagers haven't really realized how much technology has changed us. I think that we should do something so that we can communicate better in high school which will be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true we are use to use technology to do our work like spell check and grammar check. Lastly since we where born with technology we haven't seen how other had to struggle with out technology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr.C I agree with you, but I also believe that it'll be awkward to see someone you only talk to on social media. You can also meet people by communicating in person because you start talking to other and start getting to know each other

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. C, the trick to communicating is to just DO It! If technology is a way to break the ice (before you actually meet the person), then that works too! We are so fortunate to have so many options when it comes to communicating. The interesting aspect to all of this is that there are still many people who simply don't communicate at all. Too bad for those around them because it makes it hard to understand anyone who is not open to talk, type, text or keep up with the world through the many methods of communicating in today's world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think that technology has changed the way people communicate. I believe that its better to communicate in person than, doing it by text messages.

    ReplyDelete

Friends with Co-workers

I believe that being friends with co-workers is very important, but it is not necessary. I think its important because if you don't have...